Spaghetti Amalfi Cetara
Ingredients (4 Persons)
- 500 g spaghetti (1 package of a pound)
- 8 tbs olive oil, olio extra vergine
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 pinch hot pepper paste or fresh chilli
- 4 tbs 'Colatura di alici di Cetara'
- parsley, fresh, chopped for decoration
- Heat the water for cooking spaghetti.
- Meanwhile chop the parsley, peal the garlic
- Heat the olive oil in a pan (keep temperature medium, to not heat the oil too much)
- Add the garlic and chili to the oil and simmer it.
- Cook the spaghetti to 'al dente' (with a bite feeling), then pour off the water.
- Mix the spaghetti with the oil, serve on plates and decorate with the chopped parsley.
This meal is best on a hot summer lunch, served with a light white wine.